I Registered online
A few dealers may issue an older green form with a stamped red control number. If your green DRS form is marked "EDRS", you can complete your registration online.
Getting It Done
- If you are obtaining new plates or have moved recently, check your address listings under "Records" in MyDMV and complete a Change of Address if needed.
- You may transfer plates up to 18 months after they have expired.
- If you are transferring plates, any credit on your existing registration will be applied to the new registration. If you obtain new plates, you will not be able to apply the credit from your old plates unless you first surrender those plates.
- Your vehicle will be registered immediately upon successful completion. If transferring plates, the registration on your old vehicle is immediately surrendered.
- A temporary permit prints with your receipt. Tape this in the lower right-hand corner of the windshield and keep the receipt in the vehicle.
- Your Registration Certificate and Validation Decal will arrive at the address listed on the DRS in four to seven days.
- If you are receiving new plates, they will arrive separately in seven to 10 days.
Some additional restrictions apply. Motor homes and trailers cannot be registered online. Vehicles 26, 000 pounds and over are registered through the Motor Carrier Division. Certain license plate styles such as Professional Firefighter and antique/classic vehicles cannot be transferred. See the complete list below.
Important: If you choose to transfer your current license plates, your new registration will be credited for the unused portion of your old registration. However, if you choose to get new standard license plates, the unused portion of your old registration will not be credited, unless you first surrender your current license plates to the Department.
Credits from other registrations or other sources may not be applied during an online registration.
Residents of participating counties will have the option to make a $2 donation to the Complete Streets Program in their county. This program promotes the retrofitting of roads to benefit pedestrians, bicyclists, disabled persons, and motorists. The donation is voluntary, non-refundable, and is in addition to any other applicable registration fees.
Complete Streets programs: Carson City | Clark | Washoe
You must obtain liability insurance from a Nevada-licensed carrier in the exact name(s) which will be on the registration and title. The effective date of the policy must be equal or previous to the registration date. Coverage is verified electronically with your insurance company.
Motorists who do not maintain Nevada liability insurance are subject to a registration suspension, reinstatement fee/fine, possible SR22 requirement and driver’s license suspension.
Out-of-state insurance is not accepted. See Vehicle Insurance Requirements. You must present a Nevada Evidence of Insurance card at registration and carry one in your vehicle at all times.
You might also like
Apple iPod Touch 5th & iPod Touch 6th Generation Case, Case Army® iPod 5 & iPod 6 Scratch-Resistant Silicone Crystal Clear Case, Shock-Dispersion Technology, Cover with TPU Bumper Cover NEWEST MODEL (Limited Lifetime warranty)
Wireless (Case Army)
DIRECTV for Kindle Fire
Mobile Application (DIRECTV)
Leegoal Decorative PP Cotton Stuffer Round Cushion Pillow Plush Toy Doll (Yellow and Red)
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow, White
Baby Product (Leachco)
Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920, 1080p Widescreen Video Calling and Recording
Personal Computer (Logitech)
How do i register online with bank plus?
You can enroll online with BankPlus by visiting their website. With e-BankPlus you can do just about everything you need to do without ever visiting a branch. I have included a link. https://
How can I register online for Jest 2008?
The Jest online application may will start from 1st November 2007 to 31st December 2008, it is listed in the sn Bose kolkata website,