Google Registration Forms
If you’re looking for a way to do online registration or an online sign-up form, Google provides a simple and powerful option through Google Docs.
One of the document types that can be created in Google Docs is a form. In a Google Docs form you can add all the typical field types including text boxes for things like contact info, multiple choice options, and paragraph boxes for comments and additional information.
Some of the great benefits of using Google Docs forms include:
- When a person completes the form, their info is automatically stored in a Google Docs online spreadsheet.
- When a person completes the form, it automatically logs the date and time.
- Access to the spreadsheet can be shared with other people on staff if you choose.
- You can opt to receive email notification when someone completes the form.
- Unlimited number of fields.
We used a Google Docs form for the 31 Days to Build a Better Blog sign-up and then another Google Docs form to survey 31DBBB participants after the project was finished.
You might also like
Software Video Learn Google AdSense Training DVD Sale 60% Off training video tutorials DVD Over 2 Hours of Video Training
Software (Software Video Online Training Membership Instant Download and DVD for Everyone Individuals Schools Businesses Government Teaching Everyone Since 1994)
Web Piston Site Builder
Software (Web Piston)
What is Google domain registration?
If you have an idea for a website and you would like to publish it, you must first resister the domain name with a registrar. Google has such a service.